Just in a nut shell.I needed help with a flat tire that was literally 50 ft away from this business.

Instead of offering me help, they directed me to call their tow company at a FEE and they will change my tire for another FEE if i can afford it. His tone was awful and he looked at me as if I was a ***. I was going to use their service but never again will I step through their doors.

Just in a nut shell.

I needed help with a flat tire that was literally 50 ft away from this business. Instead of offering me help, they directed me to call their tow company at a FEE and they will change my tire for another FEE if i can afford it.

His tone was awful and he looked at me as if I was a ***.I was going to use their service but never again will I step through their doors.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

SUCKA!

Insurance will not cover any accidental injury incurred to the employee or damage to your vehicle off the property if the company is not already covered to provide off-site services.If you bring the vehicle on to the property, the technician leaves from the property in your vehicle for a test drive, which you signed for, and something happens, that's a completely different story.

Most automotive repair facilities are NOT covered for such, due to the insanely high extra costs and relatively low demand for off-site service.

I'm sure you were the first one to get an awful attitude, arguing that you were only 50 ft away from the property, before they rightfully put you in your place.No, I do not work for this company.