I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling me a remanufactured alternator as "brand new." The service work took a full week longer than I was told originally.The vehicle has been back to the shop 3 times since it was "fixed" because of leaking fluids.
The manager is a punk kid who is infuriating to deal with, the shop owner refuses to contact me, corporate literally told me there was nothing they could do because every Meineke is privately owned, and the Meineke distract manager is just as useless.This shop is not BBB affiliated.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Estimate fraud
- No call backs
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Meineke Head Gasket Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "We asked for a suite with a king size bed in Overland Park, Kansas. No suites were available we were told that there was only ONE king size bed..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "Monday June 19th 2016 I used my debit card at 7-Eleven and I wanted to get 320 out of my account and the ATM only gave me 220 R#4086514599 a#2807548..."