I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling me a remanufactured alternator as "brand new." The service work took a full week longer than I was told originally.The vehicle has been back to the shop 3 times since it was "fixed" because of leaking fluids.
The manager is a punk kid who is infuriating to deal with, the shop owner refuses to contact me, corporate literally told me there was nothing they could do because every Meineke is privately owned, and the Meineke distract manager is just as useless.This shop is not BBB affiliated.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Estimate fraud
- No call backs
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Meineke Head Gasket Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "Ate at the brandon, fl. Location I won't go back the floor was so dirty does not look like they have cleaned the floor in months ..."
- "Ordered a turntable as a Christmas gift for my daughter. It was delivered in its own original box (no other packaging) and left on my front porch...for ALL to..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."