I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling me a remanufactured alternator as "brand new." The service work took a full week longer than I was told originally.The vehicle has been back to the shop 3 times since it was "fixed" because of leaking fluids.
The manager is a punk kid who is infuriating to deal with, the shop owner refuses to contact me, corporate literally told me there was nothing they could do because every Meineke is privately owned, and the Meineke distract manager is just as useless.This shop is not BBB affiliated.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Estimate fraud
- No call backs
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Meineke Head Gasket Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Ate at the brandon, fl. Location I won't go back the floor was so dirty does not look like they have cleaned the floor in months ..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."
- "I can't believe how soon the mattress I bought less than 6 months ago has collapsed and sunk in where our bodies rest at night. This mattress cost over..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."