Overland Park, Kansas
100% full Not resolved

I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling me a remanufactured alternator as "brand new." The service work took a full week longer than I was told originally.The vehicle has been back to the shop 3 times since it was "fixed" because of leaking fluids.

The manager is a punk kid who is infuriating to deal with, the shop owner refuses to contact me, corporate literally told me there was nothing they could do because every Meineke is privately owned, and the Meineke distract manager is just as useless.This shop is not BBB affiliated.

Review about: Meineke Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Estimate fraud, No call backs.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

City Wide Engines Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Meineke - Bad Customer Service and Terrible repair Meineke "I will never go back to Meineke again. The service was insufficient and not worthy of a professional service. We took our Honda into the local Meineke shop for a..." Read more Hercules Tires Tires Review from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Hercules Tires "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more