100% full Not resolved

I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling me a remanufactured alternator as "brand new." The service work took a full week longer than I was told originally.The vehicle has been back to the shop 3 times since it was "fixed" because of leaking fluids.

The manager is a punk kid who is infuriating to deal with, the shop owner refuses to contact me, corporate literally told me there was nothing they could do because every Meineke is privately owned, and the Meineke distract manager is just as useless.This shop is not BBB affiliated.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Mursse stated that there is a room for improvement of estimate fraud and no call backs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of meineke repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Meineke needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meineke repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meineke.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments