This place should be shut down by the state or somthing.They wanted $875.$ for a part that cost 42$ at advanced auto and took my buddy 20 min to replace.I had drove the car after that and it wasnt even fixed.That makes me question the true integrity of the man whom said what was even wrong with it.Later on in the week I had taken the car to another professional repair shop who looked at the car and quickly noticed a part that was intentionly unplugged,and he said that was the whole problem.Prior to taking the car to these scam artists in weston the car had not been serviced in three months without issue......wtf?..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Review about: Meineke Repair.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

You seem to know about cars.Why in the world would you take your car to Meineke, of all places?

You're lucky he gave you such an outrageous price of $875, so you KNEW he was scamming you and then you left. What if the scammer actually knew what he was doing and didn't go so high? Meineke really sucks.

One of the most crooked shops out there without a doubt.Never go there again.

#201970

who serviced you at this meineke? i had a similar problem at the same shop?

#201968

who worked on your car at weston? i had a similar problem?