My husband and I have had all our service done at Meineke in Dover, De.for many years.

On 11/11/15 my husband had $1,179.98 worth of work done on his 2006 Dodge Dakota truck. The work was warranted for 90 days. This did not fix the problem. My husband called and was told to bring truck in and they would take another look at it.

He went back with truck and left after a couple hours of sitting there. He called again and was told to bring truck back. He went back and after sitting for 2 hours he got angry. Manager shook finger at him and told him to sit down and wait.

Husband got angrier and verbal confrontation occurred. Husband left. Police came last Tuesday night and arrested my husband for disorderly conduct/excessive noise.

He was on last month of probation and will probably do alot of jail time for this.Do we get any of our money back for repairs that were not done and were warranted at that time?

This person wrote the review because of "miss diagnosis" at Meineke. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Meineke to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was manger rude, waiting time, compatency and manager did not diffuse he was aggressive. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Meineke and meineke manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments