2.3

had a Meineke muffler fall off while traveling to CT.Work done to replace muffler but owner of shop didn't contact Yonkers where i got muffler, didn't have warranty in car.

meineke customer service is a joke.they know the New London shop didn't do anything to verify i had Meineke warranty (by calling other shop) so i'm out $432. Customer service at Meineke said it was up to New London to credit me but if they don't agree it's a mute point. JOKE. why would i take old muffler if i didn't have warranty.

woman at desk tried to find records but as it's franchise each is owned separate of a corporation and no central record keeping.customer service believed me but couldn't do anything.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $432. pinto1212 is overall dissatisfied with Meineke. The most disappointing about meineke muffler repair at Meineke was customer service and manger rude Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Meineke.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Meineke to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

Is there any reason WHY you didn't contact the shop that did the original repairs?They could have faxed or emailed a copy of your invoice to the repairing shop.

It is not up to the shop owners to maintain YOUR paperwork.This is most certainly on you.