If you are going to have work done at this place MIENKE in Augusta Maine DON"T DO IT.My wife had a Sabb 95 with a bad alternator, MIENKE replaced it for $850.

A month later it burned out again. This time she went to the dealer O CONNOR MOTORS in Augusta Maine. The dealer wrote "You have to fix the oil leak or it will burn out again" The dealer fixed it and the oil leak for another $1000.00. MIENKE knew about the oil leak, I was there and they never said it would burn out the alternator.

My wife threw away $850. into the toilet at MIENKE in Augusta Maine. Do not let them work on your vehicle, you will be sorry.

This is a true story and is here to protect you the customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of damaged my vehicle no resolution. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of meineke repair. Meineke needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meineke repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meineke.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

The dealer was absolutely right and so are you in this case, technicians or in this case mechanics really need to make sure they find root causes of a problem, but if the manager at the Meineke has any sence of customer satisfaction he would be able to reimburse you for the second alternator, and be able to work with you on off setting the extra charges being a dedicated employee for Meineke in NH these things are very frustrating for myself, hope that this doesn't deter you from ALL Meineke stores. Best of luck