I am a combat veteran, I had a confirmed appointment on Veterans Day for an oil change in Lenexa, KS.They turned me away, telling me some nickel-dime excuse about the computer program overbooking.

However, they never offered me another appointment, nor did they even apologize. This is the second time I have had an appointment with them, and the last. I will be telling all my friends at the VFW and other places about this affront to all Veterans. It is truly *** and not customer oriented.

They had only one employee besides the dummy working the front desk working.Sound to me like a failing, or soon to be failing business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mikeflesher is overall dissatisfied with Meineke. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Meineke.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Meineke to other companies on our site.

Comments