Verified Reviewer

1.6

I took my vehicle to get the front breaks replaced, the front desk called and said that my front ball joints needed to be replaced. I declined this service.

4 hours later my vehicle was ready to go or so I thought. My vehicle was not ready for pick up for another 30 minutes.

One of the technicians pulled my vehicle erratically out of the Bay and then proceeded to drive erratically back into the bay tighten my tires and to tighten my back tires which did not need to be touched because I did not have the back brakes replaced and then proceeded to get under the hood and put parts back together once that was done the same technician got back into my vehicle and drove erratically through the parking lot for what they called a test drive once that test drive was finished I was then able to get into my vehicle which was dirty and had grease all over the steering wheel and to take it home. I'll not be coming back to any Meineke.

User's recommendation: Go to another shop.

Meineke Pros: Convenient location.

Meineke Cons: Shady work and the customer service dept no good follow up.

Location: 2901 Southeast 73rd Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97123