2344 S Seneca St, Wichita, KS 67213

I went to my local Meineke that I’ve been using for the past 2 1/2 years to ask about an issue that I’ve been having with my tire. I asked to speak with a manager that I had been working with, that has also serviced my car for the past 2 1/2 years as well.

To find out that he no longer worked as a manager at the location...as the new manager Shellie began to go into depth as to what his new position was...when I never asked her. I just stated that I would like to work with him. I found this to be very rude and disrespectful as she was not concerned about my issue but more concerned with the fact that there would no prices adjusted for any services done and also wanted to make it well known that he no longer worked there.When I never asked for a price adjustment and I have always paid full price for my services. I politely declined and left, still without my issue resolved.

Customer service is a big deal any field that you work and Shellie definitely did not provide that! Kaiden always made sure to be very interactive and polite while services were being taken care of...I not only witnessed it but talked with other customers who always recommended him and came to him specifically because why?

He got us taken care of..this happened at the South Seneca Location..

-Bri H. Wichita, Ks

Product or Service Mentioned: Meineke Manager.

Preferred solution: Shellie doesn’t deserve to be a manager .

Comments