1836 Route 27-Lincoln Hwy, Edison, NJ 08817

I took my Honda Civic to get the air conditioner fixed at the Meineke on Lincoln Hwy. in Edision, NJ.

They charged me over $300, lied to me, and never fixed it or gave my money back. I took my car to a Honda dealer who fixed the air conditioner without complication and gave me documentation indicating that I was definitely scammed.

I then called the Meineke corporate office to report what had happened. They said they would investigate (but did not ask for my documentation or testimony from my witness). Weeks went by and they did not call me back.

So I called them back on 5/30/19, then again on 6/4/19, then again on 6/11/19, then again on 6/19/19. Each time they said they would get back to me that day or the day after. They never did.

THE ENTIRE MEINEKE CUSTOMER SERVICE "INVESTIGATION" STORY IS A SCAM! BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Meineke Repair.

Meineke Cons: Meineke ripped me off and did not honor their part warranty, Paying for them to fix my car and not fixing it, Lied - misrepresentation - customer service, Being scammed.

Comments