1812 Juan Tabo Blvd Ne, Albuquerque, NM 87112
Verified Reviewer

In October 2019 I took my car in for a suspected wheel bearing noise on driver side of my Toyota Venza. First they said it was no wheel bearing noise, then someone else later in the day said it was.

Authorized to fix it. Took them 2 tries to put on the wheel bearings on the driver front side. Week or so later sound came back and owner Mike who is also the head mechanic put a new wheel bearing in and a new hub for the 3rd time on the front driver side. Still did not fix the problem.

He then said it was the differential and would need a new one. Mike the owner said a rebuilt one installed would be about $4000.00. Went to Toyota for a second opinion. Thank God, because they said it was not the differential but was the wheel bearing on the front passenger side.

A bucket full less money. Had Toyota do the wheel bearing repair in addition to front struts, and alignment. Toyota did not mess with the driver side wheel bearing Meineke had done. Took it home and noticed a big red fluid spot on the garage floor.

Took it back to the toyota dealership where it was discovered a new axle had been put in the last month without my knowledge and put in incorrectly so that it leaked at the transmission box. It was a off market brand PGS which Toyota does not use but meineke does. I discussed with Mike the owner about this and requested I get the part number paper invoice from the parts warehouse so we could find out for sure that someone at Meineke had done this new axle since 3 different mehanics worked on that wheel bearing on the driver side.

He said he would get it for me over the weekend that Monday he refused to hand it over and his attitude toward me strongly re enforced my belief that it had to be meineke since the only two places to have worked on my car were Meineke and Toyota. Since Meineke could not seem to fix the wheel bearing on the driver side that the axle was replaced on and his abrupt refusal leads me to strongly believe he is covering up the evidence.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Meineke Pros: Crappy.

Meineke Cons: Service the work done nothing was good, Lied - misrepresentation - customer service.

• Meineke Juan Tabo