1.8

I went into Meineke on Monday morning with the chief complaint of thinking that my transmission was slipping due to the fact that I had to warm the car up for extenuating periods of time in order for the car to reverse. Also with high RPMs at 5 when accelerating to 70.

I was Told that a series of hoses and the mass airflow sensors the serpentine belt and a plethora of other things were the reason that my car was behaving so oddly in that it had not been the transmission at all so after spending $876 I am stranded at dollar general that night with the car refusing to go into reverse . After several attempts and playing with the gear shift box I got the car to reverse and drove home. I backed into the parking spot and was able to take my kids to school the next morning only to no avail to be stranded again. I had the car towed to back to meineke as it was scheduled to come back at 10 am anyway because one of the hoses didn't come in after I spent my whole day there.

I was then told I needed to pay $540 to flush my transmission and replace a gasket. By this point I'm livid because I asked them to diagnose if my transmission was the issue initially.

All of this and to no avail the car is in worse off condition than before and is not going into reverse at all and I have to get the car towed to a transmission shop. .

Product or Service Mentioned: Meineke Diagnostics.

Location: 3012 Altamesa Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76133