Verified Reviewer

BEWARE!BEWARE! BEWARE!

DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR HERE!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! These people are not experienced and they are money hungry. They love to play guessing games and love to rely on google for help.

They are not honest people. They will repair whatever they think is the most expensive. Also, if you are female and you come there alone, you will be taken advantage of. So, please have a male with you or another mechanic.

The manager, Darryl Hudgens, is a fast talker and he will make you think he knows what he is talking about. I wish I could take back my time and money. I took my car to a professional and they found the problem and fixed it right away. It was a simple problem and I dealt with Meineke for months and Darryl could not figure out the problem.

HE JUST MADE UP SOMETHING. DON'T FALL FOR THE SAME THING OUT OF DESPERATION.

IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY. THESE PEOPLE ARE INEXPERIENCED CROOKS.

Meineke Cons: Overcharge, Mis-information and price hike, Criminals, Complete destruction of my property, Paying for them to fix my car and not fixing it.

Comments