West Chester, Pennsylvania

I would like to bring your attention to my experience with Meineke West Chester, PA. I took my car for the simple state inspection.

They gave me an estimate of around $1300. Going by Meineke reputation I did not go and inquire anywhere else and on Saturday I left my car for the recommended repairs and inspection. As per them, I was supposed to get my car around 3 PM on Saturday.

Around 3 PM I received a call that my car is not ready and I will not get it before Monday. I did not have any option but to accept it.

Today on Monday I called them and they said my vehicle would be ready by 4 PM. I told them that I need the car positively by 4 PM as I need to go somewhere urgently and the car they gave me is soo old and faulty that I can't really drive it.

Now again at 3 PM, they called me to say that there is more work to do and the estimate has been increased by $400.

I felt very bad and CHEATED.

I feel they have purposely put me into a position where I can not go to any other place to get my car fixed and they are just increasing the money to charge more.

They never gave me a chance if I do not want to move forward or not, and just put me into a situation where I had to say Yes.

I really want to express my dissatisfaction and way Meineke work. I really hope that someone will into this issue and steps be taken soon.

Ankur

Product or Service Mentioned: Meineke Vehicle Inspection.

Reason of review: Promised delivery of Car in 3-4 Hrs and taking 3 days. Asked more money in the middle of the work and put me into a situation where I could not even take my car else where..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments