Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order.
Returned 5 days later after part arrived and was 2nd customer to arrive. Was told job would take 1.6 hours to replace Sway bar and after waiting 2 hours and watching 5 other customers after my arrival get completed, the mechanic take breaks, talking without working, I asked how much longer was told I was being impatient and difficult. I went out to look at work being done only to find the mechanic had sawed my "muffler" in half and said it was required to get the sway bar on.
The job 1.6 hour job took a total of 4 hours to complete, they replaced the part with old seals because they forgot to add it in the work order. Misjudged and Mistreated simply because I asked that they accept their $30 coupon for $550 total job and how long the job would take.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Here we go again,my car broke down two weeks ago do to a bad Hub Assembly..that meineke was to replace, I took it to Goodyear...."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "This is gross, i dumped my fries out of the container and found hair...i just want to be sick! I also ordered a regular onion ring and got 4 small..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."