Meineke - Misjudged and Mistreated - Meinkee Ofallon, ILL

110 of 392 Meineke reviews

Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order.

Returned 5 days later after part arrived and was 2nd customer to arrive. Was told job would take 1.6 hours to replace Sway bar and after waiting 2 hours and watching 5 other customers after my arrival get completed, the mechanic take breaks, talking without working, I asked how much longer was told I was being impatient and difficult. I went out to look at work being done only to find the mechanic had sawed my "muffler" in half and said it was required to get the sway bar on.

The job 1.6 hour job took a total of 4 hours to complete, they replaced the part with old seals because they forgot to add it in the work order. Misjudged and Mistreated simply because I asked that they accept their $30 coupon for $550 total job and how long the job would take.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Car Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #560900

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Meineke? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
110 of 392 Meineke reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Meineke

Nov 25, 2014 #905840 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Thank you for sharing your experience. We value customer feedback and regret any inconvenience this may have been caused. Customer service is a top priority for us and we are truly sorry to learn that our service did not meet your expectations. Please call us at 800-447-3070 or email us at web.comments@drivenbrands.com so we can help.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Meineke. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Meineke.
Filing a new complaint about
×