Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order.
Returned 5 days later after part arrived and was 2nd customer to arrive. Was told job would take 1.6 hours to replace Sway bar and after waiting 2 hours and watching 5 other customers after my arrival get completed, the mechanic take breaks, talking without working, I asked how much longer was told I was being impatient and difficult. I went out to look at work being done only to find the mechanic had sawed my "muffler" in half and said it was required to get the sway bar on.
The job 1.6 hour job took a total of 4 hours to complete, they replaced the part with old seals because they forgot to add it in the work order. Misjudged and Mistreated simply because I asked that they accept their $30 coupon for $550 total job and how long the job would take.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "Received a "2015 Important Bulletin" in mail today about "New Funeral Expense Benefit" for seniors, which will pay up to $10,000 for expenses. Just had to verify my name, husbands..."
- "This is gross, i dumped my fries out of the container and found hair...i just want to be sick! I also ordered a regular onion ring and got 4 small..."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."