Peculiar, Missouri

Did not want to honor $30 discount off $550 job because the work was completed two separate days which they recommended due to special part order.

Returned 5 days later after part arrived and was 2nd customer to arrive. Was told job would take 1.6 hours to replace Sway bar and after waiting 2 hours and watching 5 other customers after my arrival get completed, the mechanic take breaks, talking without working, I asked how much longer was told I was being impatient and difficult. I went out to look at work being done only to find the mechanic had sawed my "muffler" in half and said it was required to get the sway bar on.

The job 1.6 hour job took a total of 4 hours to complete, they replaced the part with old seals because they forgot to add it in the work order. Misjudged and Mistreated simply because I asked that they accept their $30 coupon for $550 total job and how long the job would take.

Review about: Meineke Coupon.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

Meineke
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #905840

Thank you for sharing your experience.We value customer feedback and regret any inconvenience this may have been caused.

Customer service is a top priority for us and we are truly sorry to learn that our service did not meet your expectations.Please call us at 800-447-3070 or email us at web.comments@drivenbrands.com so we can help.