Meineke Medford , OR - STAY AWAY

Update added by user Jul 16, 2013

Please be advised that although I dod have the issues as detailed in my complaint that Skinner Meinke very professionally handled the issue and provided refund and reimbursements to my complete and total satisfaction to the point that we now consider this matter as settled and closed. I would not hesitate at this time to let you know that if you do have any issues with this company that they will come forward and make it right

Original review posted by user Jul 01, 2013

AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!!Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door.

Got there and it was actually $640! They did work without signed approval or written estimate as required by Oregon Law. Check engine light came on after work was done. Went to have it checked at another mechanic and was told that the O2 sensors were damaged when Meineke did work, that wrong catalytic converter was used and had to be altered to fit car, that work was extremely sloppy, that dangerous exhaust leaks were a result of work by Meineke and that everything would have to be reomoved and replaced which cost me an additional $900.

Skinner Meineke refused to refund money or correct work and actually laughed at me when such was requested. I have written to them numerous times without any response.

I have filed with BBB, will file with Oregon Department of Justice and will file suit in small claims.AVOID TAKING YOUR CAR TO MEINEKE IN MEDFORD, OR

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 8 No 8
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 10, 2013 #677803 Long Beach, California

How can anyone marked this as *** when obviously the photos show that indeed the work was ***........ I fell bad for this customer and I would be more than pissed. I will certainly never use Meineke anywhere if this is the kind o work they do

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Meineke. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Meineke.
Filing a new complaint about