Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I truly cannot remember the last time I wrote to a company regarding customer service. However, I felt strongly compelled to after the incidents that happened at your Lewes, DE location this last week.

A little backstory, I have visited this locations two time prior and have had great experiences both times.

I was confident I would receive the same results.

My 2002 Toyota Camry recently started leaking antifreeze. I do not know much about cars but I was hopeful this was a minor issue that could be repaired at a cost under $800. I dropped my car off at in the morning and went back to pick it up after work. When I approached the counter, Cortney was very pleasant.

He had the information about my car in front of him. He started out by saying that he hated to be the bearer of bad news. At that moment, his female coworker very loudly interrupted him to say that she will do it, she likes to be the bearer of bad news. She then laughed loudly and went back to her work.

I was mortified and shocked that she would say that so loudly and carelessly that the two people waiting in line could clearly hear her as well.

The bad news that Cortney told me was that my car had serious issues and that it was advised that I just get a new car. This bad news is coming a week before Christmas and two weeks after I recovered from Covid. While my 2002 Toyota Camry may not seem like a significance loss to many, it is a huge loss for me. With everything that has happening in the past year, my car has been one of the few things that has been stable and reliable.

I am devastated that I will need to come up with another solution that is affordable to commute to work.

I have no intentions to get your employee in trouble. I am just asking that you consider training your employees to be empathetic when relaying the details about their customers car repairs.

Hearing that your only car can not be repaired is devastating.

Thank you for listening. I wish you and your entire company a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 16753 Coastal Highway, Lewes, DE 19958