Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

dont waste your time or money!!!theyll try to sell you on things they say your car "needs" but care only about "making the sale" the meineke on 48th and sheridan manager named "ryan" tried that *** with me, since i had been to a meineke store in sapulpa oklahoma, a month before they shut it down due to incompetence, mismanagement , had the sapulpa store in april 2017to do an oil change, and check for a rubbing noise coming from the rear of my car.

an hour later, i got my car back,was told that it was fine that they had adjusted the rear brakes, that it was fixed. well no less than 5min of driving, i noticed smoke coming from under the hood. turns out that the mechanic that did my oil change spilled oil on the engine compartment, causing it to smoke. i went back to them, and they tried to wipe it off.

i live about 2-3 miles from that location, i got home, checked my oil, and it was 2 quarts low. i jacked my car up, crawled under it, and found my oil drain plug was loose,oil dripping out around it. i then tightened it and added oil to proper level. the rubbing noise had started again .

i contacted the "district manager" "jason". was told to bring my car to their shop{25 mi } and they would "check it out for me" "ryan" test drove my car ,and told me that he thought that the car was ok to drive" after driving the car for a day, the noise got worse. i called"ryan" back, and he told me to bring it back{another25mi} and hed check it again. i asked him if they could check the brakes, they pulled the back wheels off, and tried to manually force the drums off, i tried ti tell them that the drums on a 2003 focus are held in by a spindle ring,after the tried beating on the drums, they finally listened to me.they couldnt pull the drums to check the brakes.

they would if i paid over 600.00, though.

i wasted my gas and time, just to be told that ??i wound up having to spend 130.87 for rear drums and brakes for my focus, then had to turn around and spend another 40.00 for front brake pads that their mechanic told me" front pads are fine" i pulled one of the front pads off, it was metal on metal, but "it was fine to them" im considering seeking legal counsel on this matter as jason and meineke seem to wanna sweep this matter under the rug

Review about: Meineke Oil Change.

I liked: Did not like your sales person.

I didn't like: Way jason and ryan lied to me.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

johnno12
Sapulpa, Oklahoma, United States #1349173

spoke with drivenbrands.com. they wont do anything to help me....seems like pissedconsumer isnt either...WTF???

johnno12
Sapulpa, Oklahoma, United States #1342078

still no response from meineke, anyone know of a good lawyer in tulsa ok?

I just want to say one thing ..I will never make or say anything about a shade tree mechanic, at least when they break things on your car, they have the balls to tell you...

Well these so called techs at Meienke, are doing damage to vehicles and not claiming the responsilbility for the damage...

Now that's bogus...I will never take my car to another meienke store!