I made an appointment for a 12pm oil change online and I showed up 5 minutes earlier and when I walked in the guy just ignored me and as I stared at him long enough he asked what I needed. I told him I'm here for my 12pm appt, and he looks at me and said oh we probably won't be able to do an oil change because we're so busy and I have several cars in the back.

First of all that's not my problem I have an appointment. He tells me you shouldn't schedule online and it's best to call. This is not the first time this has happened to me but best believe your company will never get my business or my money or anyone I know again. This place is rude and unprofessional.

Corporate definitely needs to know that their company employees are not honoring scheduled appointments that are made online.

Very unprofessional. I'm beyond pissed because o could've went to another company earlier this morning instead of waiting for my scheduled appointment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meineke Oil Change.

Preferred solution: This store needs customers service training and Equity training. My time was lost..

Meineke Pros: Convenient location.

Comments