All I went was to an oil change.After I left the parking lot my car would not drive, all the lights came on like the check engine light and etc, my Ac blew hot air, my steering wheel would not turn, than my car died out in e middle of the road.

I was stuck stranded with no help. I immediately called meineke and the OWNER "JR" (Indian Man) answered and I told him the issue, he no sympathy and didn't even apologize. He sent over two of his employees to see what had happened. At first the two men were like it drove out fine and the car was fine, we didn't do anything.

I told him my car was fine and running, all I came in was for an oil change and now my car will not start. Are u serious? I had to pay someone to help me push my SUV into a close parking lot before the "meineke employees" came. Than they opened the hood and noticed they forgot to screw something in and put something back on?

Really? I come to these places because they are suppose to be reliable professional places and they fact that they didn't even apologized or compensate me I will not return. The owner is a rude manipulative person and I will never recommend anyone to go there. He does not care about his customers, he only cares about the money.

If I would have gotten a sympathetic apology i probably would have let it go.But the fact that he didn't care, raised his voice at me and my father for his employees "simple mistake" as he said I will find a way to let this franchise know about this so his "simple mistake" wont happen again.

Review about: Meineke Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

Im have been *** by them today