545 N Highway 67 St, Florissant, MO 63031
Poster decreased review rating.

I took my 1999 camaro up to meineke on linbergh on November 30th. They were putting mufflers on, they put the car on the wrong lift completely damaging my front fenders.

I paid the $450 for the work before walking out to my car to look, thats when i seen the damage. I told the manager i was upset, he told me to be patient its a patience thing i wont get my refund right away and they would let me take my car to Abra autobody. Mike made promises to fix mthe damage done and get refunded. He told me there was voice recording going on in the lobby and began to get very rude and unprofessional with us along with telling us to be quieter because he had other customers in the lobby.

He threatened to call the police on my boyfriend and i for expressing our concerns. I call monday december 2nd. That manager Mike apparently is no longer with that company. And they have no proof of anything.

Only a video of the mechanic lifting my car and has no bad facial expression showing concern about damage. So the new manager tom told me to take them to court or turn it in to my insurance. Here is before and after pictures of the damage. And crooked pipes..

i WILL NEVER go back to any meineke or refer anyone. Super unprofessinal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meineke Car Repair.

Reason of review: Dmaged vehicle. Poor cuaromer service. Unprofessinal.

Preferred solution: I want my full refund back and my car to be sent to a body shop to fix the two front fenders that were damaged..

Comments