I printed Meineke's basic oil change for $19.95 from their website.I just got back from your Meineke location in Addison, IL When I was finished I asked did they rotate my tires which they did not.

They said it was a special request. Clearly states tire rotation and tire pressure check on the coupon. I then asked them if they checked the tire pressure and they gave me an attitude. I said that must be a special request as well.

They did not comment back...obviously it was not done either. Also my truck went in with 151,489 miles and they put a sticker on that the next service was 153,489. Since when is an oil change only good for 2,000 miles??????

Very disappointed could of should of went to NTB or Midas to get all of the items listed above for the same price.Not the crooks at this location.

Had an Experience with Meineke?

Comments

DO NOT USE MEINEKE!!!They are a total rip off.

I made the mistake of taking out a 2 year policy with CCS (Community Car Service) for numerous services at Meineke. I have now used two of their centers (Folsom Blvd, Sacramento & North Highlands, CA) and the managers at both garages were just downright rude. After changing my ignition cables, my automatic locking no longer works. They told me it must have just happened and had nothing to do with their work.

I will never go near another Meineke again.Please don't make the same mistake that I did by going to a Meineke!