Meineke Phone Numbers and Emails

Meineke Email:

Message this business
Send Message
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Meineke Customer Service Overview

• Meineke Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    91% phone 9% email
  • The best phone number to call Meineke is 8004473070. 74% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The average hold time is from 3 to 5 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Meineke may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or email.

View full overview ›

Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
United States

Meineke Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Guest-5688110
Extremely Disappointing Service and Unprofessional Conduct at Meineke Lynn, MA
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I visited the Meineke at Lynn, MA, on March 4th for what should have been a routine transmission fluid replacement for my 2019 Hyundai Elantra GT. Unfortunately, my experience was far from satisfactory, marred by unclear pricing, unsatisfactory service, and unprofessional treatment.
Initially, I was not given a clear quote for the service, and to my surprise, the price was significantly increased without any justification when I questioned it.

Despite the high price, the service performed on my car failed to resolve the issue it was brought in for. Shortly after the service, my car began displaying an engine overheated warning, a new and concerning issue.
Attempting to address these problems, I was met with outright rudeness by an individual named Sam. Instead of receiving professional customer service and a willingness to rectify the situation, I was told they could charge whatever price I want and dismiss any responsibility for the unresolved and new issues with my car.
Given these circumstances, I requested a 50% refund or a free re-service at a different shop to avoid further interactions with Sam. This seemed a fair compromise considering the financial impact and the level of service I received.

Yet, I am compelled to share my experience to warn others. The lack of transparency, professionalism, and skill at this Meineke location is alarming.
To anyone considering Meineke in Lynn, MA, for their car service needs, I urge you to think twice.

The stress, inconvenience, and potential safety issues are not worth the risk. There are many other service providers who value their customers and deliver on their promises.
Nizor F.

HD W
Meineke STOLE over $3200 from me and left me with a broken van!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

My relationship and trouble with meineke started back in April of last year when I had my 2013 Chrysler town&country towed into the meineke location on Seneca Street in Wichita, KS because it wouldn't start, not even with jumper cables. However, i had a good warranty that paid for towing and covered just about anything else that could go wrong with it, so i figured I'd have it towed to the closest shop to my house in case i had to walk to pick it up.

I called meineke before calling the tow company and Bryan said it was no big deal and they should have it ready by the end of the day (it was early morning when i had the issue). Shortly after noon that day I got a call from Bryan to update me and said my van would be ready in about an hour, if they had my approval to do the work and that it was the fuel pump needed replaced. Of course I agreed because I had plenty of coverage left on my warranty to cover it. Time came to go pick my van up and Bryan and i had engaged in normal small talk as he got my invoice ready and took my payment for the little amount that i owed for whatever the warranty didn't cover.

I made the comment, "dang that was fast, i sure wish you guys did transmission work because i need my torque converter replaced". I knew this from having a previous shop run testing on it after it started showing signs of the transmission acting up. Bryan stated "I can get that done for you here and it'll only take 2 days, the cost will be around $800 total, no problem". I talked to my husband about it and we thought about it for a couple days and decided why not, meineke took care of the fuel pump issue really quick(BTW, they never replaced my fuel pump i later found out, the mechanic only placed a relay switch into my fuse box under my hood, which also put me and my passengers at risk of catching fire or the van to explode in the event of a wreck because the relay switch disabled my emergency shut off switch to my fuel system, therefore allowing the gas in my tank to spill out instead of being shut off like it's supposed to) .

I didn't even make it out of the parking lot because my van wouldn't shift out of park. Which had nothing to do with the fuel pump in the first place, then my speedometer quit working on my way home and so I took it right back to meineke and was told that when I brought it back to have the torque converter changed that it should fix that issue. So, even after this shady situation, my husband and i decided to give meineke a shot because the mechanic DID get my van back to me running and drivable, however we felt that they should be held responsible for fixing whatever they messed up here. So I called Bryan and set up an appointment to take the van in to get the torque converter replacement.

Bryan told me when I dropped it off that they could replace it and work with my warranty company on the cost. All except a portion of the cost anyway. It was only supposed to take 2 days Bryan said he was sure of it because those weren't that big of a deal. He also assured me that having the torque converter replaced would iron out those other issues that developed when they supposedly changed my fuel pump.

Well 2 days and replacing the torque converter turned into 2 weeks and me needing to have my transmission replaced. This whole time I'm still without a vehicle. This was on top of a lot of lies from Bryan in this time span. I called daily to check on my van and every day he would promise it would only be till the end of that day or the next at the latest.

They did eventually give me a loaner car to use, only because I wouldn't stop calling him and complaining because I was missing work through all of this as well. (I'm a full time gig worker, I NEED a vehicle to earn my paycheck to pay my bills) However, finally I had gotten fed up with meineke giving me the run around and told Bryan in a message, because he started ignoring my calls, that if he was going to take ANY longer with my van that I was just going to have to take it somewhere else. He lied to me about what was going on AND he had already began repairs that I HAD NOT APPROVED of so that I HAD NO CHOICE but to wait even longer. About a WEEK after meineke had already had my van, My warranty company (ASC) called me with "great news"...Apparently Bryan had made negotiations with ASC that if they would approve his proposed amount to do so; he wanted to purchase and install a "REBUILT transmission" into my van, PLUS he (meineke) was going to back said transmission with a 5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY.

And that's not all, Bryan also informed ASC and myself that meineke was also going to give me a discount of $1500 for all of my trouble and the time it was taking with my van. There's no way I could say no to that good of a deal. Plus I STILL HAD NO CHOICE. HE ALREADY HAD MY VAN TAKEN APART and at this point had started ignoring my calls.

I just wanted my van fixed and back in my possession! FINALLY, Bryan called and said my van was ready to be picked up, so I got there to pick my van up, I had to pay$400+ out of pocket EXTRA for I dont know what before I could actually have my keys to leave with it. Then I got in the van and started it up and I didn't notice ANYTHING any better! Actually it was worse.

Now there was a rattle coming from under my hood. The mechanic told me that that was normal until "it was broken in" and should get better within a couple days after driving it a bit. Come to find out he was lying out his *** 3 DAYS later I took it to a different mechanic and ultimately had to have the fly wheel replaced (it was so bad that it was broken in a complete circle in the middle of it, like it could have been split into 2 pieces easily) costing me another $1000 OUT OF POCKET because Bryan and meineke had taken EVERYTHING off of my warranty which was over $3200 when I took it in for a torque converter replacement! That same mechanic informed me that the transmission that was put into my van had come from a salvage yard and even showed me where the salvage yard had numbered it with chalk, it was NOT a rebuilt transmission!

It's been not even a year and I have had to pay 2 other mechanics to fix transmission issues in my van! Once was the fly wheel a week after I Picked it up from the shop costing me another $1000 and now my transmission is messing up again. Bryan REFUSES to acknowledge I even exist and of course denies fault in my van now breaking down and the fact that he all out STOLE $3200 from me through my warranty company, not to mention what i was also charged out of pocket. I feel I was robbed and done very wrong and I've already paid around $4000 to meineke.

I need this fixed. Refund, replace my vehicle, actually have my van fixed, SOMETHING! DON'T JUST STEAL MY MONEY AND GIVE ME A BROKEN VAN THAT I STILL OWE 10K ON. I've tried to reach out 3 different times with no response!

I even reached out to Meineke on Facebook and was sent an automated message in Facebook Messenger that included a link that supposedly goes to Meineke's customer care center. However, when I clicked on it, it asked me to tell them about my complaint by filling out another form, and so I did and I got an automated response stating that a customer care representative would be in touch with me after they've had a chance to assess my situation. That was back in September of 2023, then again twice in October.

I have yet to hear from anybody from the Company. It's impossible to get ahold of anybody at corporate or to get a response from a customer service representative.

Jalessa Urx
Driving my truck after a repair was done my wife and my life was in jeopardy lucky my familr isn't suing you right now

Your name is extremely disrespectful I can't believe it's allowed by law hopefully enough people feel the way i do

How Good is Meineke's Customer Service?

Robert H Lcp
Robert H Lcp
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

They are thieves and liars. Stole my car and they will be investigated for all crimes. Will you help me

Mylia Eop
Mylia Eop
Feels Disappointed | Nov 19, 2023

Was not happy

Nehemias Lnh
Nehemias Lnh
Feels Disappointed | Aug 05, 2023

Still on-going. I will reserve judgment at the end of our experience

Kortney Jfr

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Meineke?

Staff Question:

• “Issues with service”
  • “Rude manager and violent mechanic”
  • “*** service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I have a complaint about there work”
  • “Poor quality workmanship parts are not up to standards”
  • “Faulty work and negligence”

Request for Information Question:

• “Serious issue , need to talk with district manager of the Meineke store on 721 i 10 service rd in slidell”
  • “Complaint status”
  • “Repair Concerns”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Reimbursement for towing due to oil plug not properly tighten after oil change & oil leaked out”
  • “Mieneke could not fix my car. But wants to charge me for the complete quote before they finish the job can you help me”
  • “Over charged”

Refund Question:

• “Mechanic didn't fix my car refund”
  • “Refund and customer comy”
  • “Refund”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Meineke near me messed up my oil change and sent me home with no oil in my engine”
  • “Engine replacement”
  • “Car was returned undrivable”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Oil change package”
  • “Did not receive proper parts and care”
  • “Did not receive my credit card that i gott”

Employment Question:

• “W2”
  • “Trouble with car and have poorly the job was done....”
  • “W2forms”

Cards Question:

• “Expedite credit card application”
  • “Credit card”

Account Question:

• “Blocked my number”
  • “Log into account”
  • “Accounts payable”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel complaints”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Site not open at scheduled time. 3861 stone Mountain Hwy, Ga. Made a online appointment for 7:30am 7:52am still not open.”

Other Question:

• “Witnessed a disturbing event at the Hawthorne NJ location”
  • “Unfixed repairs”