State: California City: Costa Mesa Product: Meineke Car Repair Clear all filters (1 of 54 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
On June 11th 2016, I took my Car to Meineke on 2049 Harbor Blvd, in Costa Mesa, for a blown head-gasket, 6/!2 Sam Brogdon (G/M) and Gabby Mgr made me put $1,000 down for a rebuilt engine they ordered from Texas, they promised the engine would be there in 5 days my 1988...

This is a flat out lie. First of all Sam wasn't fired for drugs or any other reason.

Sam quit because of the whole company and the dishonesty that is there. The company wanted Sam to keep over charging their customers. Rudy is a dishonest as they come. He was caught stealing money as well as Amado.

They were stealing money from where customers were paying cash. So let them mislead you in any way possible but I use to work there and I would put my life out there to prove Sam never done anything but be honest with people. Rudy even had a couple of the techs write out statements against Sam that were false. I was a tech there and refused to write out a false statement and next thing you know I was out of a job.

I however testified against 4 of the crooked employees and filed charges on the owner.

So next time you want to bash someone maybe you should do some fact checking. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Review
Service
Meineke Car Repair
Pros
  • I dont like this place
Cons
  • Owner lies tells me one thing and corp another
Reason of review