To Whomever it may concern,

My name is Sanket and I have a pending case with Meineke. My case id is 14347537.

I am fighting for the money Meineke owes me. In May 2018, I went to Meineke Car center to get an oil change, and the manager offered me 5 synthetic oil package which covers 5 synthetic oil changes at 9 different Meineke stores. However, a year later when I thought to get an oil change at one of these 9 stores, I found out that all of these stores had closed. I contacted the customer center to get a refund and I accepted 3 courtesy oil change cards from Meineke.

I went to other stores a week ago on May 17th, Friday to get the oil change, but the store manager refused to take my courtesy card which forced me to pay out of my wallet. I tried to reach out to other stores near my area but found out none of them accepts the courtesy cards issued by the customer service department. Now I have been trying to request customer service to refund money for the cards I have not been able to use, but they are forcing me to go to another store.

I already got my oil changed and went through the trouble of trying those 3 cards, one of which is expiring by August 2019, yet have not been able to use any of them. At this point, I strongly ask Meineke car center to transfer the case to someone from the higher department because the lady handling this case has been extremely rude to me and unhelpful in resolving this problem.

If this case will not be handled properly then I will have no option but to take legal action against the company.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

I can be contacted at sanketpatel1511@yahoo.com.

Comments