3012 Altamesa Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76133, USA

Came to Meineke at 3012 Altamesa Blvd Fort Worth Texas to get a passenger side cv axle changed. A week later it was leaking transmission fluid on my garage floor.

Manager (Brad) tried to says it was leaking from somewhere else. I insist he put it on the rack and show me. Sure enough it was leaking from transmission seal while replacing axle. This was two days before Thanksgiving.

Paid $340.95 first time.Week later $70 second time and seal is still leaking plus the other axle is split now. That is why I am not taking my car back to this location nor am I going to pay anymore money. I'm asking for a refund and take my car to another place to have it repaired right. I also end up spending $250 dollars on a 4 day rental to go out of town because car leaking fluid and grease .

I have video and pictures of leaks and broken repairs. This is the first time I brought a car to a so call reputable repair center and got it back operating worse. I think I should be refunded the rental car fee $250 and the labor for installation. Trust me I have better things to do than make up wild stories about the repairs done by Meineke.

IT WAS NOT DONE RIGHT THATS WHY IT IS STILL LEAKING.

It is sad Meineke and the managers at this location wont accept responsibility for not repairing my car right. I will persue until issue is resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Meineke Car Repair.

Meineke Cons: Shady work and the customer service dept no good follow up.

Comments